Friday, May 7, 2010

Even mothers have secrets

Just in time for Mother's Day - all the things your mother never told you! When you call her to wish her a happy Mother's Day, you might want to ask about these.

Trisha Ashworth and Amy Nobile interviewed hundreds of mothers while researching their best-selling book I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids. From those interviews, they have compiled the surprising, thought-provoking, and guilty confessions the mothers hadn't told anyone else.

"I bit my daughter's finger trying to steal a bite of her cookie."

"I love my kids but I didn't always. It took time to fall in love with them."

On second thought, maybe you are better off not knowing the secrets your mom might be harboring. Get the book Dirty Little Secrets from Otherwise Perfect Moms for only $3.19 and learn the secrets of someone else's mom.

Click here to purchase Dirty Little Secrets from Otherwise Perfect Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment