Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What KindleCheapReads Means to YOU!

Love to find a good deal? Clip coupons, troll garage sales and bargain basements to find the treasures others have overlooked?


It's a lot of work, isn't it? That's why I'm here for you.

KindleCheapReads is the site that ferrets out the bargains for the Kindle and shares them. Everything on this website should be $5 -- or less! -- per book. That's right $5. It's like that lady who makes the $5 dinners, only this won't end up on your hips.


I clip the coupons and dig through the bargain bin so all you do is save money and have enjoy hours of entertainment!

As long as Amazon is offering cheap prices, I will list bargains from a variety of different categories. Naturally, some categories will feature more bargains. I don’t determine the prices; I just shine a big ol' spotlight on them.

Also, most of the books featured on KindleCheapReads are also available in paperback or hardback for the same or nearly the same prices. I’ll provide the links so you can purchase a traditional book, too.


I work hard to find these bargains and would appreciate if you would tell your fellow-Kindlers about our site. Please do not share the bargains you have found here with other sites . . . . .after all, I'm doing the heavy lifting here. I want the recognition!

A listing on our site is not a guarantee the book will be the best you ever read. But it will be cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment